Any dog owner knows that dogs love to chew, sometimes on their eyeglasses. At Empire Optical, we repair so many “dog-modified” frames, we decided to keep a chart (over 80 different breeds so far).
- The number one offender is the Labrador Retreiver (21 pairs and counting...).
- Second on the list is the Dachshund (18 pairs).
- The Chihuahua is small but mighty (9 pairs).
- Keep your Jack Russell occupied, or your glasses are done for (5 pairs).
- We also keep track of the lovable mutt (Mutt, Medium sized - 5 pairs).
- and on and on....
To see the “Dog List” with the full count of eyeglass-chewing offenders, or to add your dog incident to the list, just come to the back of the store and tell us your story.
Thu, February 2, 2012